Car alignment is absolutely crucial when modifying your car. Alignment can effect every aspect of your driving experience, from straight line stability, under-steer, over steer, acceleration, braking and tire wear. Although stock components allow slight alignments from the stock suspension settings, they often are not able to properly align the car after the suspension has been modified. From the factory, most cars are set to have under-steer and for optimum tire wear at stock height; under-steer is often undesired from a performance standpoint and almost all performance driven applications are lowered.
Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. Being constructed of a Lightweight Steel-Alloy which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition, these arms are powder-coated with a 3-Stage process to ensure durability and protection against the elements.
These Front Upper Control Arms are adjustable to fine tune your cars handling in the front. When lowering a car, these will eliminate premature tire wear caused by the front wheels riding upon the inside tread only and will allow you to tune the cornering and handling capabilities of your vehicle during spirited driving and competition.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
- Made from high density steel
- Camber adjustable up to +/- 4 degrees
- Large sized camber ball joint hardware for maximum hold/zero slip.
- Integrated and reinforced hardened bushings that are up to 150% harder than OE bushings!
- Solid steering response
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability.
1996-2000 Civic All models
Front Upper Control Arms (Pair)