This Turbo Outlet Elbow replaces the stock elbow from the EVO 7-9 4G63 Turbo
Manifold with a larger, higher flowing unit. This frees up a large restriction
and dramatically improves spool time. The turbo outlet elbow features extremely
thick, stainless steel construction, with a design that is engineered to create
the highest flow and least turbulence.
Exhaust systems can often not reach peak performance due to restrictions closer
to the engine. This replacement turbo elbow offers extremely high flow to the
downpipe, and complements all exhaust systems.
- Mandrel Bent Significantly increase torque and horse
power over the entire RPM range
- Increase exhaust flow & throttle response
- Guaranteed BHP improvement
- Direct replacement
- The bung has adaptations for an O2 or EGT
- This JPerformance Turbo Outlet Elbow works with stock turbo and stock downpipe.
For Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7-9 CT9A
Gaskets and Studs Are Provided