This bar replaces the rear hicas system on your vehicle, locking the rear wheels in to position, which also can save you around 40kg in weight once you remove the full hicas system. HICAS is Nissanís active rear wheel steering system. Allows the driver complete control of the vehicle in competition such as drifting or circuit racing. A More responsive driving and smoother manual counter steer correction, tightens handling, this is a must have upgrade for all you drifters, 90% of drift cars have the hicas system removed.
- High Strength Steel Construction 5mm Wall CDS Tubing,
- Fully MIG welded,
- Heavy Duty Powder Coated Finish,
- CAD Designed to Improve Steering Response, giving Improved Feel and handling,
- Jig built for no drilling - Direct Bolt-On Installation,
- Manufactured to the Highest Quality,
- These Bars are a must for Track Cars and Drift cars and High Performance Driving,